In the workshop area you can plan and manage all types of maintenance and repairs. The software takes on many automatisms. For example, you can enter an upcoming maintenance in advance. When the program starts, the software checks whether the time has been reached. In this case, the status of the vehicle is automatically changed accordingly. It can therefore no longer be scheduled on these days. The period can also be transferred to the calendar. In this case, you will also be reminded of the appointment in advance.
- Recurring maintenance can be saved as templates and the fields can be filled with the template with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- The costs of repair or maintenance can be assigned a cost center and transferred to the cash book at the push of a button.
- A contract workshop can be assigned as a contact. The software can automatically send emails to the workshop or driver.
- A document can be added to each entry, which is permanently linked to the vehicle and this data record. Additional photos or reports can be assigned to the vehicle via the document area.
- Each entry can be linked to a driver.
- You can make some queries quickly by clicking on selection fields. The table can also be filtered and sorted.
- Extensive evaluations are possible using the report. For example, you can use vehicles and time periods to evaluate which driver made which repairs.
You can send prepared mails via the internal mail system. For example, you can request an appointment from the workshop or notify the driver of an upcoming test.
The following extensions are planned for the future:
- Storage: The possibility of own storage of consumables, including storage location, consumption and order.
In the Fuel area you manage the consumption of the vehicles. Several motors and consumers can be managed for each vehicle. Combined or additional motors can also be managed.
- Electric motor:
You can manage an electric motor as an additional motor or as a main motor. Loading times and the price of the kilowatt hour can be recorded here. In this way you can record and calculate the consumption of the electric motor. In addition, you can transfer other costs (maintenance, battery) to the cash book. In this way, you can accurately record the costs of electrical operation and compare them with other vehicles.
- Cash book:
Amounts in the fuel area can be transferred to the cash book at the push of a button. Extensive information is transmitted and does not need to be re-entered in the cash book.
- Operating hours:
Some vehicles have additional tanks and engines. (Crane attachment; trailer unit) Here you have the option of managing consumption not based on mileage, but on operating hours.
- Petrol station and driver:
Both the current driver and the respective petrol station can be linked to the current data record.
You have the option of saving entire data records as a template. These templates create new data records when they are called up and fill many fields automatically.
A document can be stored for each data record, which is saved by vm-Studio. Additional documents can be connected to the vehicle in a separate module.
The vm-Studio calculates many useful functions in every data record:
- Last mileage: The software takes the mileage from the above data record.
- Price per unit: The price per unit is calculated from the total and the number of units
- Consumption: The software calculates the consumption based on fuel and (depending on the input) the distance traveled or operating hours.
- Energy consumption: When the charging time is entered, the software calculates the electricity consumption.
The following extensions are planned for the future:
- Extensive options for importing tank information via import files, apps, web or mail.
- Management of own tank farm
The module is divided into two areas. In the first part, you manage all the tires. In the second part, you manage the use of the tires.
You manage individual tires, tire sets or pairs of tires. Provide extensive information such as summer or winter tires, application variants or dimensions. Each tire can be equipped with an active switch. You can use the quick evaluation to display, for example, all summer tires for vans that are active but not installed. This area can also be evaluated using the Report Generator. At every start, the software checks whether a tire has exceeded the safety parameters you have defined. In this case, you will be warned accordingly if the mileage or the age of the tire is too high.
- Much information exists as template fields and only has to be edited once
- Save complete records of all templates and use these templates to create new tires
- Calculation of tire age from DOT data
- Indication of a storage location for each tire
- Transfer of tire costs to the cash book
The tire inserts always refer to the currently active tire or set of tires. In addition to the installation date and location (front, rear, right, ...), they also indicate the current mileage of the vehicle. When removing, enter the date and the new mileage of the vehicle again. The mileage is transferred to the vehicle and is used to check appointments. The software calculates the mileage of the tire during this operation from the difference in the mileage. In this table you can see a continuous history of the tire inserts.
You will receive a warning if the tire exceeds the predefined guide values during installation or removal (too old in years, too much mileage).