In the calendar you manage every kind of appointment. A view in the form of a table and a calendar is available for this. Each appointment can be given various categories and comments.
- Calendar: All appointments are shown in short form in the calendar view. As soon as you select a day, you will receive detailed information about the appointments on that day.
- Modules: Many modules have a direct connection to the calendar. In the Maintenance area, for example, you can transfer an appointment to the calendar with a click of the mouse. All available data are transferred. Automatic triggers are also set up. Dates that have already been transferred are specially marked in the modules.
- Vehicle appointments: This is an additional function, which is shown in a separate table. Here you can define various dates especially for vehicles. For example, maintenance that has to take place every 10,000 kilometers or every year. Each time the software is started, it checks whether one of the values has been reached. The current date and the mileage are checked. With a click of the mouse, you can automatically set a new appointment after the appointment with predefined information.
- Templates: In addition to templates for the drop-down words such as category, you can also save entire data records as templates.
- Notification: The software evaluates upcoming appointments at each start and displays them.
- Series: You can make a series appointment from an appointment. Specify how often the appointment should be entered and the desired interval.
- Evaluation: The table can be sorted and filtered. You can evaluate them according to time periods or categories. The ReTable view of the appointmentsport generator is available for further evaluations.
- Mail: (in progress) You can define various events. If you have activated the internal mail system, certain people will be informed about the appointments with automated mails. For example, the driver, the owner and the workshop can be informed about the date seven days before an upcoming maintenance.
- User (in progress): Wurde von Ihnen das Benutzer Modul aktiviert, können Sie private Termine definieren. Private Termine können nur von dem Benutzer gesehen werden, der diesen Termin erstellt und als privat definiert hat.
- Trigger (in progress): You can assign a number of triggers to each appointment. These triggers define when and what should happen. For example, an appointment can be assigned # 7day # 21day # mailDriver # mailOffice. In this example, a corresponding email would be generated to the driver of the vehicle and to the administration department 21 days and seven days before the appointment.
In the internal cash book you manage all expenses of the fleet. Each entry can be provided with extensive information.
- Calculation: Automatic gross / net / tax calculation
- Template: Cost centers and rubrics can be edited as templates and thus easily evaluated and filtered. It is possible to save entire data sets as templates and insert them with a click of the mouse.
- Documents: Each data record can be linked directly to a document. Additional documents can be inserted in the general area.
- Vehicle: Each entry can be linked to a vehicle. This means that costs can be evaluated both in general and in relation to the vehicle.
- Intervals: Set up intervals. For example, amount X should be posted once a quarter with certain information about a certain vehicle. You can set up as many such automatic intervals as you like. The software will enter this on the key date and set a new key date according to the specifications.
- Modules: Many modules have a direct connection to the cash book. In the maintenance area, for example, you can transfer repair costs to the cash book by clicking the mouse. All available data are transferred. Already transferred costs are specially marked in the modules.
- Evaluation: The table can be sorted and filtered. You can evaluate them according to time periods or categories. The Report Generator is available for further evaluations.
Here you can manage all contacts related to the software. Extensive information, comments and a photo can be added to each person. Many fields are template fields. You define these once and are then always available as a selection.
- Connection: Any "connections" can be assigned to each contact. For example, a contact can have the connections "Driver", "Owner" or "Workshop". These contacts then appear for selection in the respective modules. A contact "workshop" is offered to you, for example, in the area of maintenance as a connected contact.
- Mail: The fields Salutation, Name, First name, Phone and Mail are queried by the internal mail system. This information can be incorporated into texts using parameters. Read more about this in the area of the mail system.
- Einteilung: Jedem Kontakt können Kategorien und Schlüsselwörter zugeordnet werden. Die Kategorien werden für die Baumstruktur und Filterung verwendet. Die Schlüsselwörter für Suchen und Auswertungen.
Here you enter various telephone numbers, web addresses such as Twitter or Facebook and you can enter information on media such as Skype, Teamspeak or Discord. The websites can be called up with a mouse click.
If the contact is a driver, you can enter special information about driving license classes, knowledge and authorizations here. If driver's licenses or authorizations expire, you will be warned before the appointment expires.
- Driver table
In this table, all the driver's assignments (vehicle and period) are stored. The table can be edited directly. The table also fills up automatically when you assign the driver to a new vehicle.
- Private (in progress)
Here you enter private information such as birthdays, information on spouses or children.
- Finance (in progress)
Enter account details.
- Further education (in progress)
Hinterlegen Sie in Tabellenform, welche Lehrgänge und Fortbildungen die Person hat. Wenn es ein auslaufendes Zertifikat gibt, werden Sie vor Ablauf gegeben.
- Firm (in progress)
Erfüllte Sie müssen zum Personal wie Personalnummer, Eintrittsdatum, Abteilung oder Verwaltungsheiten.
In the Vehicle Management Studio you have the option of storing any documents and connecting them with data records.
- Filing: Documents can be saved locally or on a server path. If you are already using a DMS system, you can store the DMS paths for a document in the vm-Studio.
- Module: In many modules you can link the data records to a document. For example, you can combine a repair report with a repair in the Maintenance area. The linked document is displayed in the data record. This can be called up with a mouse click.
- Cloud: (in progress) We are working on a way to store documents in a web cloud after they have been connected to in the vm-Studio.
(in progress) Another module for the documents will be implemented shortly. In this module you will be able to see and call up all documents that have been linked. To do this, you can store additional documents in the module and link them to a vehicle. For example, you can link photos or vehicle letters to a specific vehicle