The software manages all of your vehicles. Extensive information can be recorded. In addition, the vm studio has some special features that make the software unique. Here you will find a small selection of special features. Click on the screenshots to enlarge them.
- Internal number: Use either the number plate or an internal number as the main criterion for the vehicle. The number has the advantage that the vehicle remains unique even when the number plate is changed.
- Archiving: you have too many vehicles and too few licenses? Archive vehicles that are no longer active. Entries can no longer be made for archived vehicles. However, all information is retained for evaluations.
- Locations and tree structure: A tree structure makes it easier for you to keep track of all vehicles. A location can be assigned to each vehicle. The location is one of three criteria of the tree structure.
- Engines: Any number of motors can be edited for the vehicle. Do you have a vehicle with a combustion engine and an electric motor? In addition, a cooling unit and a motor for crane assembly? All motors can be recorded individually. Once created, these can be used in the cash book or tank area.
- Driver: A driver can be assigned to each vehicle. When assigning to another vehicle, logging continues. In this log you can see the period in which a driver used a particular vehicle.
- Mileage: The current mileage cannot be entered directly on the vehicle. If you enter the mileage in a module (maintenance, fuel, fees), this is automatically transferred to the vehicle data. Each time the program is started, the vm-Studio checks whether a vehicle has reached the mileage of a specific date.
- Inventory: An inventory list can be kept for each vehicle. From the first aid kit to the on-board computer, everything can be recorded separately. Every inventory can be transferred to the cash book. If an inventory has an expiry date such as the first aid kit or the tire emergency kit, then these appointments can be transferred to the calendar with a click of the mouse. You will then be reminded of the dates.
- Trailers: Trailers can be defined separately. Each trailer can be assigned to a different vehicle.
- Status: Many modules automatically set the status (maintenance, car sharing) The current status is displayed on the main page.
Main view of the vehicles:
Management of the inventory
Management of engines and tanks:
In this area we do not describe one of the modules, but give you a general overview of the functions and performance of the vm-Studio software.
In addition to the colors for the background and the switch bars, you can make extensive settings for language, date format or security settings.
We have tried to make working with the software as easy as possible. Many areas have default fields. With a simple selection, you can fill in fields with recurring terms without having to enter them again and again. Entire areas can be saved as templates and loaded with the push of a button and set up as a new data record. The modules communicate with each other. Entries in a module can be transferred to the cash book or to the appointments with a click of the mouse.
You can sort tables as you like. Many tables can be filtered according to different terms. Areas such as vehicles and contacts have a tree structure for easy vehicle selection. Of course also via a search function for these vehicles and contacts. Each area has a quick evaluation. Here you can quickly select the tables according to your wishes by simply clicking on criteria. The modules have a report generator for this purpose. In this you can carry out extensive evaluations, including printouts and exports.